The Turbomeca six-point quality policy
This policy is based on Safran Group values and complies with its Quality Policy and the Safran+ progress initiative. The Quality Division oversees the implementation of the policy by the operational divisions at Turbomeca.
1. Continuous improvement of the quality of products and services:
- Based on measurement and a common vision of customer satisfaction, in addition to strict compliance with customer-specific requirements in terms of standards, regulations and contractual obligations.
- Improve QCD (Quality Cost Leadtime) performances of the processes linked to Customers
2. Supply Chain Improvement (QCD):
- Select the best suppliers and develop relationships
- Employ Safran synergies
- Improve QCD Turbomeca internal performance
3. Performance of New Developments (QCD) based on:
- Group base reference for project management
- Measurement of non-quality in development
- Integrate suppliers from the research phases
- Feedback and risk prevention tools
- Strengthen the internal customer/supplier relationship
4. Efficiency of Company Processes:
- Evaluate performance annually
- Evaluate annually the contribution of processes to the strategic roadmap, in order to shape the quality improvement plans
5. Culture of commitment and achievement of results:
- Always keep our promises
- Always respect the ten Golden Rules for Quality
- Always respect the applicable standards
6. TURBO+ attitude
Day-to-day quality management, in each sector, by TURBO+:
Improve our capability to react.
- By applying a structured problem-solving procedure.
- By staying informed by facts and data from the field (location, parts, condition)
- By Improving our processes
- By mobilising the capabilities of all participants
- By empowering manager to lead by example during regular on-the-job training
- By spreading the word and the tools as far as possible.
Click here for information on our Corporate-wide Quality Policy